Joint Specialist Library of Sociology
In order to prevent the spread of the Corona virus, all visitors must observe the following rules:
- Prepare your visit to the library and inform yourself on the homepage and in the catalogue:
- For borrowing: Write an e-mail to the library (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your borrowing requests in advance, we can then have the books ready for you and give you a date for picking them up.
- For returning the books: Write an e-mail (email@example.com) with the date you would like to come to the library, we will then give you a date when you can return the books.
- According to the Corona Protection Regulations (§ 4 Libraries) we are obliged to register your contact details.
- You can only enter the library with a mouth and nose mask.
- Please come alone.
- Please stay in the building only as long as necessary.
- Please always keep a distance of 2 meters to all persons.
- Please observe the general hygiene regulations.
Thank you very much for your help and understanding!
The workplaces cannot be used!
For the time being, the following opening hours apply to the lending and return of books:
|Monday:||10:00 - 14:00|
|Tuesday:||10:00 - 14:00|
|Wednesday:||10:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday:||10:00 - 14:00|
|Friday:||10:00 - 14:00|
WiSo-Gebäude 101, BT 2
Fon: +49 (0)221-470-2652
- Monographs: about 53,000 volumes
- Journals: Available online via USB
The entire book collection in the specialist library of Sociology can be searched via the USB online catalogue.