SocioCologne e.V. is a non-profit association that promotes research and teaching in sociology in Cologne with the aims of building a gainful network among researchers, students, alumni and employers and of supporting projects, workshops and student work. We support in research and teaching:
- Practice-oriented teaching research projects
- Acquisition and implementation of projects
- Promotion of the use of new media
- Facilitation of external lectures, workshops and conferences
- Theses of students
Students whose projects are supported by the association should also join the association.
How you can support us
We only support charitable purposes that can be recognized as donations under tax law. You can donate once or become a member by paying a regular amount (per year).
- Annual fee: 50 €
- Reduced annual fee for students, unemployed persons, pensioners: 10 €
- Annual fee for companies and other legal entities: 250 €.
- Declaration of accession
Contact and account details
Universität zu Köln
Institut für Soziologie und Sozialpsychologie
Albertus Magnus Platz
The Executive Board of SocioCologne e.V.
Chairman: Prof. Dr. Heiner Meulemann
Vice-Chairman/-woman: Prof. Dr. Kasten Hank, Dr. Jennifer Fietz
Treasurer: Dr. Joël Binckli